Advisers and intermediaries
The latest information about services and benefits for advisers and intermediaries – from the Department for Work and Pensions.
- DWP Stakeholder bulletin – May 2013 (41KB)
- Touchbase e-zine – May 2013 (161KB) – 21 May 2013
- Touchbase e-zine – April 2013 (403KB) – 21 May 2013
- New Enterprise Allowance campaign – updated 21 May 2013
- Benefit cap – updated 14 May 2013
- Universal Credit toolkit for partner organisations – 10 May 2013
- More updates
Keep in touch with DWP
The Department manages its relations with customer representatives through forums, groups and the Touchbase e-zine.
We run a series of forums where we meet customer representatives, advisers, intermediaries and other professionals.
The DWP Equality Schemes Customer Reference Group helps the DWP to involve customers and acts as a consultative group in the development the Department’s equality schemes.
"Touchbase" is the Department for Work and Pensions monthly e-zine for advisers, intermediaries and other professionals. It replaces the quarterly Touchbase magazine from October 2010.