About this service
You can only use this service for:
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA child)
- Overseas State Pension – if you are a non-UK resident (including Channel Islands).
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) has replaced Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for new claims for people aged 16-64.
Claim in another way
- DLA child and AA – fill in a DLA child claim form or an AA claim form from GOV.UK or phone the DLA and AA helpline on 0845 712 3456 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (textphone 0845 722 4433)
- Overseas State Pension – State Pension if you retire abroad
The service launches in a new window with no browser menu.