This section of the website provides information for Co-financing Organisations and other beneficiaries, and the projects that they fund.
- Operational Programme: the document that sets out the priorities and activities that ESF will support in England and Gibraltar in 2007-2013
- ESF Frameworks: strategic documents that show how ESF spending will address employment and skills needs across England
- Co-financing Organisations: lists organisations that have been awarded approved Co-financing Organisation status for the 2007-2013 ESF programme. It also provides their Co-financing Plans for 2011-2013
- Technical Assistance: information on support for the effective delivery of the ESF programme
- Sustainable development: information and good practice on sustainable development in the ESF programme
- Equal opportunities: information and good practice on gender equality and equal opportunities in the ESF programme
- Guidance: manuals for Co-financing Organisations and other beneficiaries on ESF funding rules and requirements in 2007-2013
- Publicity Works – ESF publicity toolkit: the 2007-2013 communications plan for ESF in England and Gibraltar, and advice and guidance on meeting ESF publicity requirements
- ESF Communication Plan: the 2007-2013 Communication Plan for the England and Gibraltar ESF programme
- Regulations: copies of the EU regulations that establish the rules and requirements governing ESF funding in 2007-2013
- Glossary: definitions of terms used in EU regulations and the ESF programme.