This page contains links to websites of organisations with information and resources related to the financial inclusion.
- Financial Inclusion Taskforce The Taskforce ended on 31March 2011. The Taskforce was established to monitor, evaluate, and influence the progress of initiatives undertaken by the Government to promote financial inclusion. It also commissioned a number of in-depth pieces of research into financial inclusion.
- Taskforce research HM Treasury publishes summaries of the Taskforce research on their website.
- The National Archive - Financial Inclusion Taskforce You can also find useful historical information, including research published before May 2010, in the National Archives.
- Directgov Directgov is the website of the UK government for its citizens, providing information and online services for the public all in one place.
- HM Treasury The Treasury is the United Kingdom's economics and finance ministry. It is responsible for formulating and implementing the Government's financial and economic policy. Its aim is to raise the rate of sustainable growth, and achieve rising prosperity and a better quality of life with economic and employment opportunities for all.
- The Money Advice Services Cuts out the jargon and gives you just the facts about financial products and services, helping you to make an informed decision.
- The Scottish Government The devolved Government for Scotland is responsible for most of the issues of day-to-day concern to the people of Scotland, including health, education, justice, rural affairs, and transport.
- The Welsh Assembly Government The Welsh Assembly Government is responsible for most of the issues of day-to-day concern to the people of Wales, including the economy, health, education, and local government.