We've moved these publications to GOV.UK
- Policy publications explain how we are taking forward the Government’s plans – from policy development to delivery proposals and evaluation. Policy publications include Green Papers, White Papers and reports that shape policy.
- Corporate publications explain how we function as a government department. They include business plans and reports about how we spend public money.
- Impact assessments explain the effects of Government proposals which impact on the private, public and third sectors.
- Freedom of Information – the Freedom of Information Act gives the public a general right of access to information held by public authorities.
- DWP consultations
- Transparency publications
- Independent reports
These publications will stay until later in 2013
- Specialist guides and publications including technical guides to benefits.
- Research and statistics from DWP
- Catalogue of information products for advisers and intermediaries.
- Claim forms for benefits, allowances, pensions and other payments.
- Information Asset Register lists unpublished information and data repositories.