Updated 16 May 2013
Terms and Conditions
This section will provide you with standard DWP Procurement Policy and Terms and Conditions documents. These will be added to this page and updated on a regular basis.
DWP model terms and conditions for DWP services and goods
DWP model terms and conditions for DWP services are applied to all contracts where the anticipated contract value is over £10k.
- DWP model terms and conditions for the provision of services (962KB) – revised Nov 2012
DWP model terms and conditions for DWP are applied to all goods contracts where the anticipated contract value is over £10k
- DWP standard terms and conditions for the provision of goods (386KB) – revised February 2012
DWP general terms and conditions of contract
The DWP general terms and conditions of contract are applied to any Purchase Order that is not already covered by any specific terms and conditions for a contract, or framework agreement, previously agreed as part of a formal Invitation to Tender process.
- DWP General Terms and Conditions of Contract for the Supply of Goods (PS1) (78KB) – Updated Nov 2012
- DWP General Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Services (including Hire, Rental, Lease and Facilities Management) (PS2) (88KB) – Updated Nov 2012
DWP procurement and policy documents of interest to suppliers
- Specifying Accessible Estates Provision (PPN 6-05) (65KB)
- Business Continutiy Planning in Contracts (PPN1-06) (35KB)
- HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard: A Guide for DWP Contractors (184KB)
- A guide for DWP contractors on the DWP Offshoring Policy v3.0 (55KB) - updated 16 May 2013
- Guidance on TUPE in the DWP contracting process (23KB)
- DWP Security Policy for Contractors (29KB)
- A guide for DWP contractors when delivering services to DWP customers in Wales (39KB)
If you have any questions on these documents you can e-mail the Commercial and Policy Team at QUARRYHOUSE.SUPPLYINGDWPQH@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK.